Let’s face it – few working people have the time to go to a class and complete a comprehensive certification process. Online first aid certification and CPR training opportunities provide a reliable alternative, as long as you select the right course provider.
The American CPR Institute CPR and first aid certification online courses deliver a range of distinctive benefits to the table. Cost-efficient, practical and provided with a money-back guarantee, these are the perfect opportunities to further your career or simply add new skills to your professional “toolbox.”
Flexible and Convenient CPR and First Aid Certification Online
To address different needs, we’ve developed an array of online first aid certification and CPR training opportunities.
Here are some of the most popular courses you can choose among:
- CPR/AED course: this online training opportunity focuses on adult, child and infant CPR. Participants in the course will also learn about automated external defibrillator (AED) use, helping choking victims.
- CPR/AED and first aid course: as the name suggests, this course provides the opportunities available in the previously mentioned one, plus first aid training.
- Basic life support course: apart from addressing the topics covered in the other online CPR courses developed by the American CPR Institute, this one will also highlight adequate measures to undertake in the event of cardiopulmonary emergencies.
- First aid course: strictly focused on online first aid learning, this course deals with important topics like blood control, addressing medical emergencies and traumatic injuries.
- Bloodborne pathogens course: the curriculum includes topics like infectious disease control, universal precautions and OSHA compliance.
The completion of every single course will result in the provision of a two-year certificate (apart from the bloodbornepathogens course that gives you a one-year certificate).
Why Choose Our First Aid and CPR Certification Online?
If you do a quick Google search, you’ll come across dozens of online certification opportunities. So, what makes American CPR Institute different and why should you trust us to gain essential knowledge that will potentially further your career?
Let’s start with the basics – we know what we’re doing.
Our first aid and CPR certification programs are developed by professionals who have years of hands-on experience in these fields. You will benefit from both the theoretical background and the practical knowledge to be learned from someone who has been in the field for a long time.
We pride ourselves in the quality of the educational materials. Each learning opportunity is tailored to the needs of a specific group of individuals, enabling them to make the most of the certification program.
Beyond these essential advantages, we have a lot more to offer:
- Flexibility: first aid and CPR online certification opportunities are ideal for busy professionals. It’s up to you to decide when and how you’re going to study. You have access to our digital platform 24/7 and you’re free to complete each certification program at your own pace.
- Professional training: our educational opportunities are created for the needs of doctors, nurses, other healthcare professionals, teachers, personal trainers, security guards and other individuals who may have to deliver first aid/CPR as a part of their profession. Our training curriculum uses the same information provided by ILCOR, the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross.
- Nationally-accepted certificates: no matter how great an educational program is, you also need a valid certificate that will be accepted across the country. The American CPR Institute certificates issued upon the completion of the program are nationally-accepted by a whole host of institutes and organizations.
- Take an exam, receive your certificate immediately: when you feel ready, you can take the multiple-choice exam that will conclude the coursework. If you pass, you will receive your certificate. Alternatively, you’re free to take the exam again.
- Money-back guarantee: you have nothing to lose when you enlist in our first aid and CPR certification online program. We have a very simple promise for every single course participant–you will get your certificate or you’re not going to pay anything. Please check out our courses or contact the team to learn more about the iron-clad money-back guarantee.
- Ongoing support: in some instances, online certification programs will solely give you access to the educational materials. At American CPR Institute, we also believe in the importance of the personal touch. Apart from having 24/7 access to the course materials, you’ll also benefit from our ongoing support. Just drop us a note if you need anything or you have a question. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are passionate about teaching and sharing our knowledge with others. We believe that online education is providing opportunities that were deemed impossible just a few decades ago. This is why we’ve worked hard on setting up a digital platform that synthesizes all of our knowledge and makes it readily accessible.
CPR and First Aid Certification Online Courses Await You!
Please check out our courses page to explore the range of services and see how much each educational opportunity costs.
First aid/CPR online certification saves you time without compromising the scope of knowledge. This is especially true when the program has been developed by people who have the know-how and the skills to teach the most important CPR and first aid elements.
So, what are you waiting for?
You have nothing to lose by giving American CPR Institute’s courses a try. You will receive your certificate as soon as you complete the course. In fact, you’re free to print it out immediately and begin the pursuit of better career opportunities.
The American CPR Institute team can’t wait to have you on board. Please sign up for a course of preference here or get in touch with us to have some of your most pressing questions about first aid and CPR certification online answered.