Southern California Mobile CPR, offers CPR Training in San Bernardino County
We Offer hands on CPR, BLS and first aid training that comes to your place of business at a time that’s convenient for you and your staff in San Bernardino County. Our CPR and AED courses cover adult, child and infant CPR, choking victims and AED use. Our First Aid class covers blood control, splinting and recognition of medical conditions. Our classes are design to prepare our students to act in an emergency situation.
SoCal Mobile CPR offers some of the most reliable and comprehensive CPR classes in San Bernardino County.
There are several reasons why you should give our training opportunities in San Bernardino County a try.
At Southern California Mobile CPR, we offer hands-on training in San Bernardino County that adheres to the latest medical industry guidelines. The knowledge and experience of our instructors is well-established, so you can rest assured that you’re learning from the best.
There are several additional reasons why our CPR and first aid classes have become the option of preference for dozens of Southern California professionals:
• We can provide classes in Riverside County for your preference for added convenience
• We offer both American Heart Association and EMS Safety CPR training
• AED use instructions, as well as additional first aid/resuscitation topics will be covered in our CPR classes
• If you have a busy schedule, you will definitely benefit from the scheduling flexibility available
• The Southern California Mobile CPR classes in Riverside County, are available at competitive prices, which means you’ll be benefiting from an optimal price to quality ratio
• We believe in the importance of hands-on instruction, which is why every student gets to practice with a manikin during class, under the supervision of our trained instructors
We are know for providing great customer service throughout San Bernardino County. We provide CPR and first aid training through major cities such as San Bernardino City, Ontario, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, Rialto and Fontana. Our CPR certification courses are designed to fit the busy schedules of a business organization, students, medical professionals or simply new parents. We take great pride in providing top service in Riverside county, by making sure every student understands the program. All students who get CPR certified with Southern California Mobile CPR will be confident and properly in providing CPR and first aid treatment to a victim in need.
San Bernardino County CPR Certifications
We offer several courses and certifications to fulfill your organizations unique needs in San Bernardino County. Southern California Mobile CPR offers certifications in American Heart Association and EMS Safety. We offer courses in CPR, BLS, AED and First Aid. There is no age restriction for certifications, as long as the student can perform the skills successfully.
We offer CPR courses for various professionals, as well as on-site training for employees and staff members. It’s up to you to decide whether you’d like to provide the learning environment or join one of the opportunities that we’ve made readily available.
The SoCal Mobile CPR range of CPR certification and first aid classes in San Bernardino County features several options tailored to the needs of different individuals and professionals:
• American Heart Association BLS for the Healthcare Provider: the class covers a number of CPR essentials, AED use, cardiopulmonary emergencies and special resuscitation situations, etc. It’s best suited to the needs of MDs, registered nurses, EMTs, dentists, pharmacists and other healthcare service providers.
• CPR and AED: the class covers adult and infant CPR, AED use and choking victims. It’s an ideal choice for teachers, security guards and fitness instructors.
• CPR, AED and First Aid: this CPR course focuses on adult, child and infant CPR, as well as AED use, choking victims and basic first aid. Just like the previous class, it’s best suited to the needs of teachers, fitness instructors and security guards.
If you want to find out more about the SoCal Mobile CPR classes in San Bernardino County, get in touch with us at (951) 444-5049.
On-Site Training In San Bernardino County
If you interested in on-site training for your employees, staff or students, We at Southern California Mobile CPR can fulfill your training needs. We offer experienced instructors with real life CPR experience. Our courses offer hands-on CPR training, in order to provide our students with the tools necessary to act in an emergency situation. Our staff is HIPPA certified, to provide you and your staff with the up most security.
Servicing San Bernardino County
Adelanto, Apple Valley, Barstow, Big Bear, Chino, Chino Hills, Colton, Crestline, Fontana, Grand Terrace, Hesperia, Highland, Joshua Tree, Lake Arrowhead, Loma Linda, Lucerne Valley, Montclair, Needles, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Running Springs, San Bernardino, Twentynine Palms, Upland, Victorville, Wrightwood, Yermo, Yucaipa, Yucca Valley.