We offer CPR courses for various professionals, as well as on-site training for employees and staff members. It’s up to you to decide whether you’d like to provide the learning environment or join one of the opportunities that we’ve made readily available.
The SoCal Mobile CPR range of CPR certification and first aid classes features several options tailored to the needs of different individuals and professionals:
- American Heart Association BLS for the Healthcare Provider: the class covers a number of CPR essentials, AED use, cardiopulmonary emergencies and special resuscitation situations, etc. It’s best suited to the needs of MDs, registered nurses, EMTs, dentists, pharmacists and other healthcare service providers.
- CPR and AED: the class covers adult and infant CPR, AED use and choking victims. It’s an ideal choice for teachers, security guards and fitness instructors.
- CPR, AED and First Aid: this CPR course focuses on adult, child and infant CPR, as well as AED use, choking victims and basic first aid. Just like the previous class, it’s best suited to the needs of teachers, fitness instructors and security guards.
- Heartsavers Pediatric First Aid, CPR and AED: This course is designed to meet the training needs of child care providers, teachers and foster parents. The course teaches child care providers and parents critical first aid skills, ranging from how to create a safe environment to preventing injuries in the first place and of course, lifesaving CPR. Other topics also include: drowning, maltreatment of children and playground safety.
At Southern California Mobile CPR, we offer hands on training with latest updated guidelines. We use only real medical providing instructors, with real world experience. We strive to provide our students with the confidence and knowledge to act in an emergency situation. We offer on site training in order to provide a comfortable and supportive learning environment. We train our students so they can be prepared.
We offer American Heart Association or EMS Safety CPR training and a 2 year CPR card. ) AED use and operation is included in the CPR Training, and all classes are taught at a location of your choice. We offer flexibility to any busy schedule.
Our goal is to provide life saving training to as many individuals as possible. We provide services to major cities in southern California including: Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Fullerton, Irvine, La Habra, Laguna Beach, Lake Forest, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Santa Ana, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Corona, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Eastvale, Lake Elsinore, Riverside, Norco, Temecula, Diamond Bar, Pamona, San Dimas, Whittier, Chino, Chino Hills, Fontana, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, San Bernardino and Upland.
Contact us today!
(951) 444-5049 or Contact@socalmobilecpr.com