About Us and CPR Training
Certainly, Southern California Mobile CPR offers First Aid and CPR certification programs tailored to meet your needs. As a result, all of our educational opportunities follow the American Heart Association (AHA), ECC and ILCOR guidelines. Indeed, these programs are aligned with OSHA practices, they’re both nationally and internationally accepted to say the least.
Who We Are
Here at Southern California Mobile CPR our team has extensive experience in delivering CPR certification classes. Our team has countless hours of schooling, certifications and licensing. Not only due our members serve our communities in events, but we also work in emergency medical services providing treatment to those around us.
What does this all mean? Our team has actual hands-on experience in providing CPR and First Aid as a part of our job. All in all, we are committed to teaching and helping others master these essential skills.
We’ve worked with numerous students through the years to help them acquire the most essential skills and further their career through First Aid and CPR certification. In fact, we offer CPR courses for various professionals with on-site training services. We offer CPR, AED and First Aid to basic life support for the health care provider.
- American Heart Association BLS for the Healthcare Provider: the class covers a number of CPR essentials, AED use, cardiopulmonary emergencies and special resuscitation situations. Recommended for MDs, registered nurses, dentists, pharmacists and other healthcare service providers.
- CPR and AED: the class covers adult and infant CPR, AED use and choking victims. It’s an ideal choice for teachers, security guards and fitness instructors.
- CPR, AED and First Aid: This CPR course focuses on adult, child and infant CPR, AED uses, choking victims and basic first aid. Just like the previous class, it’s best suited to the needs of teachers, fitness instructors and security guards.
- Heartsavers Pediatric First Aid, CPR and AED: This course is designed for childcare providers. The course teaches childcare providers and basic first aid skills, how to create a safe environment and preventing injuries.
At Southern California Mobile CPR, we offer hands on training with latest 2020 guidelines. Equally important, only real medical providing instructors, with real world experience will provide your training. We strive to provide our students with the confidence and knowledge to act in an emergency situation. Altogether, you can learn these lifesaving skills in just a few hours. All in all, this creates a comfortable and supportive learning environment.
Our services follow the American Heart Association and Health Safety Institute CPR training guidelines. Altogether, each student will receive a digital certification valid for 2 years. Indeed, we offer flexible schedules in order meet the needs of your organization.
Altogether, our goal is to provide lifesaving training to as many individuals as possible. Services are provided to major cities in southern California including Anaheim, Santa Ana, Corona, Los Angeles, Riverside, Norco, Chino Hills, Ontario, San Bernardino.
Contact us today!
(951) 444-5049 or Contact@socalmobilecpr.com
Check us out on Google.