Welcome to Southern California Mobile CPR
We offer the best CPR classes in Southern California. We’re proud to offer CPR classes that exceed the expectations of our clients again and again, both inside and outside the medical community.
Our instructors are experts with real world experience in the field of emergency medicine. They provide real-world insight, but they also guide a learning experience that’s focused on the students. Our CPR courses will give you the skills and confidence needed in order to act in a crises. All our students will receive hands on training with a manikin of adult and infant size. Our goal is to give our students the necessary tools and confidence in order to be prepared in a emergency situation.
Call us today!
(951) 444-5049 or Contact@socalmobilecpr.com
American Heart Association BLS for the Healthcare Provider
BLS for the Healthcare Providers (2 Year Certification)
The BLS class covers:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
- Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and 2 Rescuer CPR
- Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations
CPR, AED and First Aid (2 Year Certification)
The CPR, AED and First Aid class covers:
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Automated External Defibrillator use and special considerations
- Conscious and unconscious choking victims
- Basic First Aid (blood control, splinting and recognition of medical conditions)
At Southern California Mobile CPR, we offer hands on training with latest updated guidelines. We use only real medical providing instructors, with real world experience. We strive to provide our students with the confidence and knowledge to act in an emergency situation. We offer on site training in order to provide a comfortable and supportive learning environment. We train our students so they can be prepared.
We offer American Heart Association or EMS Safety CPR training and a 2 year CPR card. ) AED use and operation is included in the CPR Training, and all classes are taught at a location of your choice. We offer flexibility to any busy schedule.